A Novel Screen-Printed Electrode Modified by graphene Nanocomposite for Detecting Clozapine
- A Novel Screen-Printed Electrode Modified by graphene Nanocomposite for Detecting Clozapine
- 차주환; Hadi Beitollahi; Somayeh Tajik; Mohammad Reza Aflatoonian; Fariba Garkani Nejad; Kaiqiang Zhang; Mehdi Shahedi As; Quyet Van Le; Mohammadreza Shokouhimehr; Wanxi Peng
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Electrochemical Science
- VOL 15-9281
- Present study aims to use Go/Fe3O4/SiO2 nanocomposite modified screen printed electrode for electrochemical determination of clozapine. To that end, scanning electron microscopy (SEM) technique was used to study the surface morphology of the Go/Fe3O4/SiO2 nanocomposite. The findings of the study showed that modified electrode has an excellent electrocatalytic performance toward oxidation of clozapine. A linear increase in differential pulse voltammetric peaks current of clozapine was observed with their concentrations in the range of 0.1-700.0 μM. The detection limit obtained for clozapine was 0.03 μM. Some advantages of using proposed sensor, among the others, were fast response time, high sensitivity, signal stability, low cost, ease of preparation and the lack of need for using any specific electron-transfer mediator or specific reagent. Accordingly, modified electrode can be used without any need for separation or pretreatment steps to detect clozapine in real samples.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.