Simultaneous Detection of Morphine and Diclofenac Using Graphene Nanoribbon Modified Screen-Printed Electrode
- Simultaneous Detection of Morphine and Diclofenac Using Graphene Nanoribbon Modified Screen-Printed Electrode
- 차주환; Peyman Mohamadzadeh Jahani; Sayed Zia Mohammadi; Ali Khodabakhshzadeh; Mehdi Shahedi Asl; Mohammadreza Shokouhimehr; Kaiqiang Zhang; Quyet Van Le; Wanxi Peng
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Electrochemical Science
- VOL 15-9048
- The graphene nanoribbon modified screen printed electrode (G/SPE) has been produced to determine morphine and diclofenac via differential pulse voltammetric, cyclic voltammetric, and chronoamperometry. Graphene nanoribbon shows great selectivity and sensitivity in determining morphine and diclofenac. The impact of scan rates has been explored. Findings showed that it is diffusion-controlled. The impact of morphine concentrations has been investigated in ranges of 0.07-600.0？μM. Determination limit for morphine has been 20.0 nM. In general, an easy experimental method for manufacturing graphene oxide nanoribbon has been suggested that takes advantage of selectivity, reproducibility, and sensitivity toward electro-active specimens, as well as biological matrices.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.