Stretchable strain-tolerant soft printed circuit board: a systematic approach for the design rules of stretchable interconnects
- Stretchable strain-tolerant soft printed circuit board: a systematic approach for the design rules of stretchable interconnects
- 정승준; 이병문; 조현; 이윤택; 변정환; 홍용택
- Issue Date
- Journal of information display.
- VOL 21-47
- Reported herein is a stretchable strain-tolerant soft printed circuit board (SPCB) following optimized circuit design rules. Inkjet-printed interconnects with a wrinkled structure and rigid epoxy patterns allow the outstanding stretchability and strain distribution controllability of the SPCB, respectively. The prototype circuits show reliable operation under various mechanical deformations, even in the 180° folding state and the irregular deformed state with 25% tensile strain. This research paves a promising route for the realization of highly reliable soft printed circuits with a high degree of design freedom, which can thus be used for driver chip mounting or driver board interconnection for the stretchable display applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.