SolutionProcessed, PhotoPatternable Fluorinated Sol？Gel Hybrid Materials as a BioFluidic Barrier for Flexible Electronic Systems
- SolutionProcessed, PhotoPatternable Fluorinated Sol？Gel Hybrid Materials as a BioFluidic Barrier for Flexible Electronic Systems
- 이원령; 이인준; 김용호; 장진형; 이광흠; 장준호; 임영우; 박상희; 박찬범; 배병수
- Issue Date
- Advanced electronic materials
- VOL 6, NO 3, 1901065
- Reports have recently been published on ultrathin biofluid barriers, which enable the longterm measurement of biological signals and exhibit conformability on nonlinear surfaces such as skin and organs. However, inorganic and organicbased barriers have process incompatibility and high water permeability, respectively. Siloxane (inorganic) based fluorinated epoxy (organic) hybrid materials (FEH) are demonstrated for biofluidic barrier and the biocompatibility and barrier performance for flexible electronic systems as solutionprocessed oxide thinfilm transistors (TFTs) on 1.2 ？m thick polyimide (PI) thin film substrate is confirmed. FEH thin film can be patterned as small as 10 ？m through conventional photolithography. The fabricated solutionprocessed indium oxide TFTs with FEH barriers exhibit durable performance over 16 h with no dramatic change of transfer characteristics in phosphatebuffered saline (PBS) environment. Furthermore, to realize FEH barriers for flexible systems, the solutionprocessed indium oxide TFTs with FEH barriers on ultrathin PI substrate are demonstrated subjected to compression test and successfully measure the electrical properties with no irreversible degradation during 1000 cycles of mechanical testing in PBS.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.