Perovskites fabricated on textured silicon surfaces for tandem solar cells
- Perovskites fabricated on textured silicon surfaces for tandem solar cells
- 김원목; 최성빈; 이상윤; 배수현; 황재근; 이원규; 이솔희; 현지연; 조경진; 김성택; Friedemann D. Heinz; 최동진; 강동균; 양지웅; 정수정; 박세진; Martin C. Schubert; 강윤묵; 이해석; 김동환
- solar cells; Perovskites; tandem; textured silicon
- Issue Date
- Communications chemistry
- VOL 3, NO 37-11
- The silicon surface texture significantly affects the current density and efficiency of perovskite/silicon tandem solar cells. However, only a few studies have explored fabricating perovskite on textured silicon and the effect of texture on perovskite films because of the limitations of solution processes. Here we produce conformal perovskite on textured silicon with a dry two-step conversion process that incorporates lead oxide sputtering and direct contact with methyl ammonium iodide. To separately analyze the influence of each texture structure on perovskite films, patterned texture, high-resolution photoluminescence (μ-PL), and light beam-induced current (μ-LBIC), 3D mapping is used. This work elucidates conformal perovskite on textured surfaces and shows the effects of textured silicon on the perovskite layers with high-resolution 3D mapping. This approach can potentially be applied to any type of layer on any type of substrate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.