Ordered mesoporous carbons with graphitic tubular frameworks via dual templating for efficient electrocatalysis and energy storage
- Ordered mesoporous carbons with graphitic tubular frameworks via dual templating for efficient electrocatalysis and energy storage
- 김진영; 이소영; 이경아; 백두산; 박재현; 김재형; 이정수; 임준성; 신태주; 정후영; 손재성; 강석주; 주상훈
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie international edition
- VOL 133, NO 3-1469
- Ordered mesoporous carbons (OMCs) have attracted considerable interest owing to their broad utility. OMCs reported to date comprise amorphous rodlike or tubular or graphitic rodlike frameworks, which exhibit tradeoffs between conductivity and surface area. Here we report ordered mesoporous carbons constructed with graphitic tubular frameworks (OMGCs) with tunable pore sizes and mesostructures via dual templating, using mesoporous silica and molybdenum carbide as exo and endotemplates, respectively. OMGCs simultaneously realize high electrical conductivity and large surface area and pore volume. Benefitting from these features, Ru nanoparticles (NPs) supported on OMGC exhibit superior catalytic activity for alkaline hydrogen evolution reaction and singlecell performance for anion exchange membrane water electrolysis compared to Ru NPs on other OMCs and commercial catalysts. Further, the OMGCbased fullcarbon symmetric cell demonstrates excellent performances for Liion capacitors.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.