Epitaxial Zinc Stannate (Zn2SnO4) Thin Film for Solar Cells
- Epitaxial Zinc Stannate (Zn2SnO4) Thin Film for Solar Cells
- 채근화; 원성옥; Nark-Eon Sung; Hee Jun Shin; Ik-Jae Lee
- zinc Stannate; epitaxial thin film; rf sputter; solar cells; optical pump？THz probe spectroscopy; photocarrier; charge-carrier lifetime; Hall carrier mobility
- Issue Date
- ACS applied energy materials
- VOL 3, NO 7-6059
- Epitaxial Zn2SnO4 thin films were fabricated using rf magnetron sputtering and characterized via X-ray diffraction (XRD) to investigate its structural behaviors. XRD measurements indicate high-quality single crystal films of (400) orientation. The growth follows cubic-to-cubic alignment with the epitaxial relationship of Zn2SnO4//MgO in the out-of-plane direction and Zn2SnO4//MgO in the in-plane direction. The Hall mobility of 88.5 ± 6.2 cm2 V？1 s？1 was achieved. The Zn2SnO4 films had average optical transmittance ≥90% and a band gap of 3.582 ± 0.082 eV. In the optical pump？THz probe spectroscopy result, a relatively longer charge-carrier lifetime, τl = 2158.89 ps, was achieved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.