RF impedance measurements of DC atmospheric micro-discharges
- RF impedance measurements of DC atmospheric micro-discharges
- 정대환; L.J. Overzet; M.A. Mandra; M. Goeckner; T. Dufour; R. Dussart; P. Lefaucheux
- Issue Date
- The European physical journal. D, Atomic, molecular, and optical physics
- VOL 60-454
- The available diagnostics for atmospheric micro-plasmas remain limited and relatively complex to implement; so we present a radio-frequency technique for diagnosing a key parameter here. The technique allows one to estimate the dependencies of the electron density by measuring the RF-impedance of the micro-plasma and analyzing it with an appropriate equivalent circuit. This technique is inexpensive, can be used in real time and gives reasonable results for argon and helium DC micro-plasmas in holes over a wide pressure range. The electron density increases linearly with current in the expected range consistent with normal glow discharge behavior.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.