NaFeSnO4: Tunnel structured anode material for rechargeable sodium-ion batteries
- NaFeSnO4: Tunnel structured anode material for rechargeable sodium-ion batteries
- 정경윤; 김지영; 배지환; 박재호; 반지; 다니엘; 굴람 알리; 윤우영; 남경완
- Sodium-ion battery; Anode; Tunnel-structure
- Issue Date
- Electrochemistry communications
- VOL 121, 106873
- Nanorod-shaped NaFeSnO4 having a tunnel-structure analogous to CaFe2O4 is proposed as a novel anode material for rechargeable sodium-ion batteries. The material shows a considerably high charge capacity of 179 mAhg？1 with low redox voltages, decent rate, and cycling performance. XANES results reveal Fe3+/Fe2+ as the active redox couple associated with the sodium insertion/extraction during cycling.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.