Approaches to Synthesize MgO Nanostructures for Diverse Applications
- Approaches to Synthesize MgO Nanostructures for Diverse Applications
- 채근화; Jitendra Pal Singh; Varsha Singh; Aditya Sharma; Ganesh Pandey; Sangsul Lee
- Materials science; Nanotechnology; MgO; Thin films; Nanotubes; Nanoparticles; Nanobelts; Nanowalls
- Issue Date
- VOL 6-e04882
- Magnesium oxide remained interesting from long time for several important phenomena like; defect induced magnetism, spin electron reflectivity, broad laser emission etc. Moreover, nanostructures of this material exhibited suitability for different kinds of applications ranging from wastewater treatment to spintronics depending upon their shape and size. In this way, researchers had grown nanostructures in the form of nanoparticles, thin films, nanotubes, nanowalls, nanobelts. Though nanoparticles and thin films are well known form of nanostructures and wide variety of synthesis approaches are available, however, limited methodology for other nanostructures are available. In order to grow these nanostructures in an optimized way an understanding of these methods is essential. Thus, this review article depicts an overview of various approaches for design of different kinds of nanostructures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.