Switchable cool and cold white emission from dysprosium doped SrZnO2
- Switchable cool and cold white emission from dysprosium doped SrZnO2
- 원성옥; Manju; Megha Jain; Pargam Vashishtha; Govind Gupta; Aditya Sharma; Ankush Vi; Anup Thakur
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics, Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal
- VOL 33, NO 3, 035703
- In presented work, excitation selective novel cool and cold white emission is reported from dysprosium (Dy) doped SrZnO2 nanophosphors, synthesized by combustion technique. The host lattice provided selective excitation routes for Dy3+ levels and intrinsic defects levels via charge transfer (270 nm) and host defects absorption bands (375 nm), respectively. The emission due to Dy3+ levels was found to be exhibiting cool white emission and that from intrinsic defects was cold white emission, as characterized from correlated color temperature. UV irradiated glow curve analysis complemented the results by exhibiting signal due to Dy assisted traps on near UV exposure (254 nm) and that of host related traps at far UV exposure (365 nm). The luminescence phenomenon is comprehended through proposed band model. The obtained results proclaimed SrZnO2:Dy as a potential member among white emitting phosphors to be used as standard daylight sources in commercial and aesthetic lighting.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.