Graphitic domain layered titania nanotube arrays for separation and shuttling of solar-driven electrons
- Graphitic domain layered titania nanotube arrays for separation and shuttling of solar-driven electrons
- 이동기; 한규성; 신원호; 이정우; 최정훈; 최경민; 이엽; 김형일; 최원영; 강정구
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 1, NO 2-207
- Herein, we report a facile method for synthesizing graphitic carbon domains of thin island shapes on the surfaces of titania nanotubes, which were prepared by using hydrothermal and pyrolytic treatments with glucose. The faster decay time of the solar-driven electrons and the lower charge transport resistance on carbon domains as compared to those in the case of bare titania nanotubes serve to increase the solar-to-hydrogen conversion rate.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.