Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: Current Applications and Issues
- Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: Current Applications and Issues
- 김영준; 박찬우; 서성욱; 강노을; 고범석; 최병욱; 박창민; 장동경; 김휘영; 김현철; 이현나; 장진희; 예종철; 전종홍; 서준범; 김광준; 정규환; 김남국; 백승욱; 신수용; 유소영; 최윤섭; 윤형진
- Issue Date
- Journal of Korean medical science
- VOL 35, NO 42, e379
- In recent years, artificial intelligence (AI) technologies have greatly advanced and become a reality in many areas of our daily lives. In the health care field, numerous efforts are being made to implement the AI technology for practical medical treatments. With the rapid developments in machine learning algorithms and improvements in hardware performances, the AI technology is expected to play an important role in effectively analyzing and utilizing extensive amounts of health and medical data. However, the AI technology has various unique characteristics that are different from the existing health care technologies. Subsequently, there are a number of areas that need to be supplemented within the current health care system for the AI to be utilized more effectively and frequently in health care. In addition, the number of medical practitioners and public that accept AI in the health care is still low; moreover, there are various concerns regarding the safety and reliability of AI technology implementations. Therefore, this paper aims to introduce the current research and application status of AI technology in health care and discuss the issues that need to be resolved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.