Suppressed radiation-induce d dynamic recrystallization in CrFeCoNiCu high-entropy alloy
- Suppressed radiation-induce d dynamic recrystallization in CrFeCoNiCu high-entropy alloy
- 장혜정; 김준곤; 임종욱; 김진연; 김도향; 박은수
- High-entropy alloy; Irradiation damage; Discontinuous dynamic recrystallization; Transmission electron microscopy; Precession electron diffraction
- Issue Date
- Scripta materialia
- VOL 190-162
- We report a map of irradiation-induced recrystallization and polygonization in a CrFeCoNiCu high-entropy alloy obtained by a precession electron diffraction technique. This orientation map enables the visualization of depth-dependent recrystallization at a glance and reveals the effects of irradiation dose and material entropy. Discontinuous dynamic recrystallization preferentially occurs near the surface, where the irradiation dose is low, but radiation-enhanced diffusion dominantly occurs leading to dislocation climb even at room temperature. Interestingly, in the high-entropy phase with a relatively low stacking fault energy, discontinuous dynamic recrystallizastion is suppressed due to the lower stored energy and grain boundary diffusivity compared low-entropy one.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.