Facile aqueous-phase synthesis of Ag-Cu-Pt-Pd quadrometallic nanoparticles
- Facile aqueous-phase synthesis of Ag-Cu-Pt-Pd quadrometallic nanoparticles
- 한상수; 여병철; Zengmin Tang; Tae-Jin Lee; Suk Ho Bhang; Woo-Sik Kim; Taekyung Yu
- Ag-Cu-Pt-Pd; Quadrometallic; Janus; Short reaction time; Nanoparticles
- Issue Date
- Nano Convergence
- VOL 6, NO 1-38-7
- Ag-Cu-Pt-Pd quadrometallic nanoparticles which small Pt and Pd nanoparticles were attached on the surface of AgCu Janus nanoparticles were firstly synthesized by sequential reduction of Pt and Pd precursor in the presence of Janus AgCu bimetallic nanoparticles as seeds in an aqueous solution. Even though there was a small amount of Cu2O on the surface, the synthesized nanoparticles were mainly composed of four independent metallic part, not alloy parts. By theoretical calculation and growth mechanism study, we found that different reducing rate between Ag+ and Cu2+ and sequential reduction of Pt and Pd precursors would be key roles for the formation of the quadrometallic nanoparticles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.