Recent progress in the development of backplane thin film transistors for information displays
- Recent progress in the development of backplane thin film transistors for information displays
- 황도경; 장지수; 지동섭; Joon Hui Park; Dasol Kim; 임유승; 노용영
- Thin-film transistor; flat panel display; organic semiconductor; carbon nanotube; oxide semiconductor; two dimensional van-derWaals semiconductor
- Issue Date
- Journal of information display.
- VOL 22, NO 1-11
- This review aims to provide a technical roadmap and progress update for backplane thin film transistors (TFTs) used in organic light emitting diodes flat panel displays and next-generation flexible displays. In the introduction, we provide a general overview as well as trends in research on backplane TFTs. The main section describes current technical level and future prospects for amorphous metal oxide, semiconducting carbon nanotube, 2D transition metal dichalcogenide, and organic TFTs. The summary and prospects are provided in the conclusion.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.