Characterizing Bell state analyzer using weak coherent pulses
- Characterizing Bell state analyzer using weak coherent pulses
- 문성욱; 한상욱; 김용수; 조영욱; 정호중; 임향택; 이동화
- 양자컴퓨팅; 양자통신
- Issue Date
- Quantum information processing
- VOL 20, 149
- Bell state analyzer (BSA) is one of the most crucial apparatuses in photonic quantum information processing. While linear optics provide a practical way to implement BSA, it provides unavoidable errors when inputs are not ideal single-photon states. Here, we propose a simple method to deduce the BSA for single-photon inputs using weak coherent pulses. By applying the method to Reference-Frame-Independent Measurement-Device-Independent Quantum Key Distribution, we experimentally verify the feasibility and effectiveness of the method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.