High Hole Mobility and Low Leakage Thin-Body (In)GaSb p-MOSFETs Grown on High-Bandgap AlGaSb
- High Hole Mobility and Low Leakage Thin-Body (In)GaSb p-MOSFETs Grown on High-Bandgap AlGaSb
- 송진동; 황도경; 김성근; 한재훈; 강수석; SANG-HYEON KIM; 노일표; DAE-MYEONG GEUM; SEONG KWANG KIM; 이우철; YUN HEUB SONG
- p-MOSFET; GaSb; MBE; AlGaSb
- Issue Date
- IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society
- VOL 9-48
- In this study, we demonstrated low leakage current and high mobility thin body (In)GaSb p-FETs. Through the optimization of the V/III ratio during the epitaxial growth, we achieved a highly insulating bottom Al 0.95 Ga 0.0 5 Sb barrier, which eliminates the junction leakage. We also suppressed the interface trap-assisted surface leakage current by introducing In 0.53 Ga 0.47 As surface passivation on the GaSb channel. Furthermore, GaSb/InGaSb/GaSb quantum well (QW) channel structure provided significant improvement in effective mobility ( μeff ) characteristics. As a result, the fabricated devices showed the lowest off-leakage current ( Ioff ), subthreshold slope ( S . S .) and high μeff among reported GaSb p-MOSFETs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.