Combined Steam CO2 Reforming of Methane over Ni-Co bimetallic catalysts on Granule Type Calcium Aluminate
- Combined Steam CO2 Reforming of Methane over Ni-Co bimetallic catalysts on Granule Type Calcium Aluminate
- 문동주; 박홍란; 노영수; 김현동; 송현태
- Combined Steam Reforming of Methane; Ni-Co bimetallic catalysts; Granule Type Calcium Aluminate; Ni based
- Issue Date
- 5th International Conference on Catalysis and Chemical Engineering (CCE-2021)
- Ni-Co bimetallic catalysts supported on a granule type calcium aluminate were synthesized by the extruding and marumerizing of the support and then the simultaneous impregnation of nickel and cobalt precursors. The granule type catalysts were studied in combined steam CO2 reforming of methane (CSCRM) for adjusting the syngas ratio of H2/CO=2 in GTL-FPSO process. The catalytic performance was evaluated at 650-850 °C, GHSV = 30,000 h-1, and ambient pressure. Various ratios of Ni and Co supported on calcium aluminate were investigated for optimizing bimetallic composition of reforming catalyst. All the synthesized catalysts were characterized by N2-physisorption, PXRD, XPS, H2-TPR, TEM and H2, CO2-TPD technique. It was found that the 5Ni1Co/Calcium aluminate catalyst showed higher catalytic performance than monometallic nickel and other Ni-Co bimetallic catalysts. It was considered that the high surface basicity by oxophilicity of suitable Ni-Co composition is an important role in the catalytic performance of CSCRM.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.