Thermally Enhanced Boron Nitride Nanotube/reduced Graphene Oxide Paper and Their Application
- Thermally Enhanced Boron Nitride Nanotube/reduced Graphene Oxide Paper and Their Application
- 손동익; 심재호; 이재현; 이주송
- Boron Nitride Nanotube; Graphene Oxide; electromagnetic interference shielding; Bucky paper
- Issue Date
- Electronic materials letters
- VOL 온라인게재, 온라인게재
- We demonstrated the thermally robust reduced graphene oxide (rGO)/boron nitride nanotube (BNNT) papers and their application in electromagnetic interference shielding. In order to overcome the thermal durability shortcomings of electromagnetic wave shielding paper based on rGO nanomaterial, rGO/BNNT electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding paper having excellent thermal durability could be manufactured using BNNT nanomaterials having excellent chemical and thermal stability at high temperature. With the addition of a little BNNT, the durability against temperature can be increased by more than two times while there is little reduction in EMI performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.