New strategies for economically feasible CO2 electroreduction using a porous membrane in zero-gap configuration
- New strategies for economically feasible CO2 electroreduction using a porous membrane in zero-gap configuration
- 민병권; 오형석; 이웅; 이웅희; 고영진; 김경수; 임철완; 황윤정
- Carbon dioxide reduction reaction (CO2RR); Porous membrane; Anion exchange membrane (AEM); Technoeconomic analysis (TEA); Electrolyzer; Gas diffusion electrode (GDE)
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 9-9
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.