Designing Nonfullerene Acceptors with Oligo(Ethylene Glycol) Side Chains: Unraveling the Origin of Increased Open-Circuit Voltage and Balanced Charge Carrier Mobilities
- Designing Nonfullerene Acceptors with Oligo(Ethylene Glycol) Side Chains: Unraveling the Origin of Increased Open-Circuit Voltage and Balanced Charge Carrier Mobilities
- 권지언; Junjie Cui; 박정화; 김동원; 최민우; 정혜연; 권오규; 박수영
- organic solar cell; non-fullerene acceptor; ethylene glycol; dielectric constant
- Issue Date
- Chemistry, an Asian journal
- VOL 16, NO 17-2488
- Introducing oligo(ethylene glycol) (OEG) chain into a dicyanodistyrylbenzene-based nonfullerene acceptor (NIDCS) increased its dielectric constant (？r) from 3.3 to 5.4. The new NIDCS acceptor (NIDCS-EO3) bearing two triethylene glycol chains showed improved open-circuit voltages (Voc) and power conversion efficiencies (PCEs) with various donors in bulk heterojunction organic solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.