Hydrogen Production by Dry Reforming of Methane Ru Modified Ni Based Catalysts Supported on SiC
- Hydrogen Production by Dry Reforming of Methane Ru Modified Ni Based Catalysts Supported on SiC
- 문동주; 박홍란; 홍태호; 양유정; 김현동; 송현태; 이관영
- Dry Reforming of Methane; , Ni based catalysts; Ru-Ni/SiC
- Issue Date
- 한국화학공학회 2021년도 가을 총회 및 국제 학술대회
- Dry reforming (DR) of methane is an eco-friendly technology that mainly uses greenhouse gases such as CH4 and CO2 that produce syngas. However, Ni based catalyst is easily deactivated by sintering and carbon deposition under the DR reaction. In this research, we aimed to develop to Ru modified Ni-based catalyst supported on SiC, providing high catalytic activity and coke resistance under DR reaction. Ru modified Ni-based catalyst supported on SiC was prepared by wet impregnation method. The catalyst was characterized by N2 physisorption, H2-TPR, XRD and XRF techniques. The catalytic performance was carried out the fixed bed reactor under 650~850°C, 1 bar and GHSV of 50,000 h-1 . It was found that RuNi/SiC catalyst showed higher catalytic performance than non-bimetallic catalyst.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.