Numerical analysis on temperature profile of spray formed rod by B. F. C
- Numerical analysis on temperature profile of spray formed rod by B. F. C
- 석현광; 여동훈; 오규환; 윤종규; 나형용; 이호인
- 경계밀착좌표계; rod growth model; heat transfer model; boundary fitted coordinate; temperature profile; 분무성형 모델; 열전달 해석
- Issue Date
- 대한금속 . 재료학회지; Journal of the Korean Institute of Metals and Materials
- VOL 36, NO 5, 752-759
- A coupled analysis of rod growth model using vector calculus and heat transfer model using boundary fitted coordinate has been formulated. Temperature profile in a spray formed rod of 2024 aluminum has been calculated by the proposed model. At initial stage of spray forming. the temperature of substrate and preform increases rapidly. And then temperature of the vertex point is kept as about 525℃ During the cooling stage after the spray farming steps, temperature of all points inside rod decrease and the cooling rate of surface is higher than that inside the rod.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.