Mass spectrometric studies of 3-substituted-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazolin-2-ones
- Mass spectrometric studies of 3-substituted-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazolin-2-ones
- 이운철; 이원; 김연제; 박송자; 라도영; 조남숙
- 3-substituted-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazolin-2-ones; MIKE and CAD spectra
- Issue Date
- Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicone
- VOL 126, NO 1, 201-210
- Fragment pathways of 3-alkyl and acyl-5-amino-1,3,4-thiadiazolin-2-ones were completely assigned by mass analyzed kinetic energy spectra (MIKE), collisional activated dissociation (CAD) spectra and high resolution mass spectra. [NH2CS]+ and [S=C═O]+ ions were directly formed from molecular ion of the 3-alkyl compounds and from 5-amino-3H-1,3,4-thiadiazolin-2-one ion (1) which was produced by McLafferty rearrangement from molecular ion of 3-acyl compounds. A loss of neutral SCO was only detected from 3-alkyl substituted molecular ions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.