Rapid synthesis and consolidation of a nanostructured 3Ti-Al2O3 composite by HFIHS for biomedical application
- Rapid synthesis and consolidation of a nanostructured 3Ti-Al2O3 composite by HFIHS for biomedical application
- 윤진국; 곽봉원; 손인진
- Synthesis; Composite materials; Nanomaterials; Mechanical properties; Sintering
- Issue Date
- Journal of ceramic processing research
- VOL 17, NO 4-355
- Nanopowders of TiO and Al were fabricated using high energy ball milling. Dense nanostuctured 3Ti-Al2O3 composite was simultaneously synthesized and consolidated by high frequency induction heated combustion synthesis method within 2 min in one step from mechanically activated powders of 3 TiO and 2 Al. Highly dense 3Ti-Al2O3 with relative density of up to 99.5% was produced under simultaneous application of a 80 MPa pressure and the induced current. The average hardness and fracture toughness values of the composite were 1445 kg/mm(2) and 7.2MPa . m(1/2), respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.