The effect of initial Pd catalyst oxidation state on CH4 sensitivity of SnO2 thin film sensor
- The effect of initial Pd catalyst oxidation state on CH4 sensitivity of SnO2 thin film sensor
- 최원국; 조정; 조준식; 송재훈; 정형진; 고석근
- Pd catalyst; partial oxidation; chemical sensitization; electronic sensitization; x-ray phototelectron spectrosocpy; CH₄ gas sensitivity
- Issue Date
- 마이크로전자 및 패키징학회지; Journal of Microelectronics and Packaging Society
- VOL 6, NO 2, 45-49
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.