Torque optimizing control with singularity-robustness for kinematically redundant robots
- Torque optimizing control with singularity-robustness for kinematically redundant robots
- C. Y. Chung; B. H. Lee; 김문상; 이종원
- kinematically redundant manipulators; torque-optimality; singularity-robustness; dynamic control equation; weighted generalized inverses; Jacobian-inertia product; damped least-squares inverses; generalized dynamic manipulability measure
- Issue Date
- Journal of intelligent & robotic systems
- VOL 28, 231-258
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.