A potential chemopreventive agent, taxifolin, upregulates phase II detoxification enzymes through antioxidant response element
- A potential chemopreventive agent, taxifolin, upregulates phase II detoxification enzymes through antioxidant response element
- 이샛별; 차광현; D Selenge; A Solongo; 노주원
- chemoprevention; detoxification enzyme; quinone reductase; taxifolin; antioxidant response element; chemoprevention index; microarray; gene expression; monofunctional inducer
- Issue Date
- The FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.