Amorphous indium tin oxide electrodes for piezoelectric and light-emitting device deposited by vacuum roll to roll process
- Amorphous indium tin oxide electrodes for piezoelectric and light-emitting device deposited by vacuum roll to roll process
- 이상엽; 김지환; 배병택; 박동희; 최지원; 최원국
- Polyvinylidine difluoride (PVDF); ITO; Flexible audible display; transparent conducting oxide; Amorphous ITOs; Combinational flexible electronic device; OLED
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 517, NO 14, 4015-4018
- The amorphous indium tin oxides (ITOs) and the transparent conducting oxides (TCOs) electrode on the
flexible polymer substrate, polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF), and their application to the suggested
combinational device system were studied. The lower range ordered crystalline structure of the ITOs enable
the reduction of micro-cracks or defect grains under flexible conditions. With the piezoelectric function of
substrate polymer, which is added to the display function with OLED (Organic light emitting diodes), the
pattern design with the separated electrodes for two devices for emitting light and vibration was considered.
From these results, the concept of a combinational flexible electronic device system with a functional
polymer substrate could be suggested.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.