Dependence of Processing Parameters on Structural Properties and Microstructures of Pulsed Laser Deposited LiMn2O4 Thin Films
- Dependence of Processing Parameters on Structural Properties and Microstructures of Pulsed Laser Deposited LiMn2O4 Thin Films
- 신동욱; 라빈드라 굽타; 최원국; 조용수; 윤석진; 최지원
- Thin Film Battery; Cathode; LiMn2O4; Pulsed Laser Deposition
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 48, 075501-1-075501-6
- LiMn2O4 thin films grown on a Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si(100) substrate by pulsed laser deposition were studied with focusing on the effects of growth
parameters on crystallographic and structural characteristics. The growth parameters, namely oxygen pressure, target–substrate distance,
laser energy density, pulse frequency and substrate temperature were established in a sequential manner to obtain smooth, dense and
single-phase LiMn2O4 films. The smooth, dense LiMn2O4 single-phase thin films were found to show the improved cycle performance of
cathode of thin film battery.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.