In Vivo Chondrogenic Differentiation of Human Adipose Derived Stromal Cells in PLGA/PLLA Scaffolds
- In Vivo Chondrogenic Differentiation of Human Adipose Derived Stromal Cells in PLGA/PLLA Scaffolds
- 강조아; 김정남; Guang-Zhen Jin; 김기주; 조동우; 한동근; Jong Won Rhie
- PLGA/PLLA Scaffolds; Human Adipose; Chondrogenic Differentiation
- Issue Date
- 2nd Termis WC 국제학회
- , 871-871
- Recently it has been proven that population of stem cells obtained from stromal vascular fraction of fat tissue have the multilineage potential which is a capability of differentiation into bone, cartilage, fat, and muscle, etc.. In this article, we hypothesized that human adipose tissue contains the stem cells and has a capability of chondrogenic differentiation in PLGA/PLLA scaffolds were made by salt leaching method resulting in impregnating transforming growth factor-al, dexamethasone, and bone morphogenic protein.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.