Aldose reductase inhibitory activity of the compounds from the seed of Psoralea corylifolia
- Aldose reductase inhibitory activity of the compounds from the seed of Psoralea corylifolia
- 심상희; 김유진; 이주영; 송대근; 판철호; 정상훈
- Aldose reductase; corylin; 6-prenylnaringenin; Psorelea corylifolia
- Issue Date
- 한국응용생명화학회지; JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- VOL 52, NO 5, 568-572
- The purpose of this study was to evaluate the active properties of Psoralea corylifolia seed for the
treatment of diabetic complications. 6-Prenylnaringenin (5) and corylin (6) isolated from P.
corylifolia could possibly be acting as the active compounds for the inhibition of aldose reductase
and would be the lead compounds for the aldose reductase inhibitors.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.