Photoluminescence Characterization of Vertically Coupled Low Density InGaAs Quantum Dots for Quantum Information Processing Devices
- Photoluminescence Characterization of Vertically Coupled Low Density InGaAs Quantum Dots for Quantum Information Processing Devices
- 하승규; 조남기; 임주영; 박성준; 송진동; 최원준; 한일기; 이정일
- InGaAs; quantum dot; photoluminescence; MBE; low density; quantum information; vertical coupling
- Issue Date
- IEEE NANO 2010
- The low density InGaAs/GaAs Quantum Dot (QD) samples have grown with migration enhanced molecular beam epitaxy (MEMBE) method as a candidate for quantum information processing devices. We have grown samples which have two layers of InGaAs QDs buried in GaAs barriers differing spacer layer (SL) thickness, and a sample with a single layer of QDs for comparison. As a preliminary characterization of these vertically coupled QD samples, low temperature pump power dependent photo-luminescence (PL) measurements were performed so that the effects of vertical coupling of InGaAs QDs according to SL thickness variation were observed and analyzed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.