Effect of porosity on the Seebeck coefficient of mesoporous TiO2 thin films
- Effect of porosity on the Seebeck coefficient of mesoporous TiO2 thin films
- 하태정; 박형호; 정신영; 윤석진; 김진상; 장호원
- Ordered mesoporous TiO2 film; Porosity; Seebeck coefficient; Surfactant template
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 518, NO 24, 7196-7198
- Mesoporous TiO2 films were prepared by using titanium tetraisopropoxide as the titania precursor and
triblock copolymer as the structure directing agent. The synthesized mesoporous TiO2 film was confirmed to
have the ordered pore structure with rutile phase by small angle and wide angle X-ray diffraction analyses.
The mesoporous TiO2 film has the porosity range from 21.6 to 35.6%, and its Seebeck coefficient was changed
according to its porosity, up to −88.6 μV/K. From the obtained Seebeck coefficient, the ordered mesoporous
TiO2 film was found to be a good candidate of thermal sensing layer of thin film thermal sensor.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.