Active locomotion of a paddling-based capsule endoscope in an invitro and in vivo experiment (with videos)
- Active locomotion of a paddling-based capsule endoscope in an invitro and in vivo experiment (with videos)
- 김희만; 양성욱; 김진석; 박세미; 조재희; 박정엽; 김태송; 윤의성; 송시영; 방승민
- capsule endoscope; locomotion; in-vivo
- Issue Date
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- VOL 72, NO 2, 381-387
- Conclusions: The novel paddling-based locomotive capsule endoscope performed fast and stable movement in
a living pig colon with consistent velocity. Further investigation is necessary for practical use in humans.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.