Carrier-suppressing effect of scandium in InZnO systems for solution-processed thin film transistors
- Carrier-suppressing effect of scandium in InZnO systems for solution-processed thin film transistors
- 최유리; 김건희; 정웅희; 배정현; 김현재; 홍재민; 유재웅
- TFT; scandium; carrier; solution process
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 97, NO 16, 162102-1-162102-3
- The carrier-suppressing effect of Sc in InZnO systems was studied using thin-film transistors (TFTs) with a sol-gel processed active channel. As the amount of Sc content increased, the off current decreased, and the threshold voltage shifted to a positive bias region. The Sc effectively controlled the oxygen vacancies and supplied free electrons. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) verified that the vacancy-related oxygen 1s peak decreased with increasing Sc content. The TFT performance with 14% Sc showed that a field-effect mobility and on-off ratio were 2.06 cm2/V s and 8.02×106, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.