Effect of Al and Cr on Oxidation of Fe-Al and Fe-Cr Alloys
- Effect of Al and Cr on Oxidation of Fe-Al and Fe-Cr Alloys
- 김태완; 조승훈; 고인용; 도정만; 윤진국; 손인진
- Metal; Rolling; Oxidation; Scanning electron microscopy
- Issue Date
- 대한금속 . 재료학회지; Journal of the Korean Institute of Metals and Materials
- VOL 48, NO 11, 981-988
- The effects of Cr and Al contents in Fe-Al and Fe-Cr alloys on oxidation resistance, hardness, and
the thermal expansion coefficient were investigated. Fe-Al and Fe-Cr alloys above 10wt.%Al and 20wt.%Cr
contents have a high oxidation resistance. The hardness of the Fe-Al and Fe-Cr alloys increased with an
increase in Al and Cr contents due to solid solution or formation of an intermetallic compound. The coefficients
of thermal expansion of the Fe-Al alloys were higher than those of the Fe-Cr alloys because the coefficient
of thermal expansion of Al was higher than that of Fe and Cr.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.