Matrix Metalloproteinase Sensitive Gold Nanorod for Simultaneous Bioimaging and Photothermal Therapy of Cancer
- Matrix Metalloproteinase Sensitive Gold Nanorod for Simultaneous Bioimaging and Photothermal Therapy of Cancer
- 이동기; 선인철; 류주희; 구희범; 박철완; 윤인찬; 최귀원; 권익찬; 김광명; 안철희
- gold nanorod; matrix metalloprotease; MMP; Theragnosis; photothermal therapy; bioimaging
- Issue Date
- Bioconjugate chemistry
- VOL 21, NO 12, 2173-2177
- Herein, we developed matrix metalloprotease (MMP) sensitive gold nanorods (MMP-AuNR) for cancer imaging
and therapy. It was feasible to absorb NIR laser and convert into heat as well as visualize MMP activity. We
showed the possibility of gold nanorods as a hyperthermal therapeutic agent and MMP sensitive imaging agent
both in vitro and in vivo condition. The results suggested potential application of MMP-AuNR for simultaneous
cancer diagnosis and therapy.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.