Physically exfoliated graphene thin film for passive pulsation on fiber ring laser
- Physically exfoliated graphene thin film for passive pulsation on fiber ring laser
- 장유민; 김형석; 이주한; 송용원
- graphene; mode-locking; pulsed laser
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2010
- , T2C-1-T2C-1
- The impact of the efficiently and physically exfoliated graphene thin film in a passive pulsation on fiber ring laser cavity
structure was studied. Few-layered nanostructure and crystal quality was confirmed by using AFM and Raman spectroscopy
measurements. As a result, the passively mode-locked pulse train was experimentally obtained.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.