Synthesis and biological evaluation of bilobol and adipostatin A
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of bilobol and adipostatin A
- 타나카; 아라이; 김수남; 함정엽; 우스키
- bilobol; adipostatin A; KB; synthesis; total synthesis; cytotoxicity; structure？ctivity relationship
- Issue Date
- Journal of Asian natural products research
- VOL 13, NO 4, 290-296
- Concise total synthesis of bilobol 5-pentadecenylresorcinol (1), isolated from Gingko
biloba fruits, has been achieved in 10 steps with 51% overall yield from 3,5-
dihydroxybenzoic acid (3). Adipostatin A (2), isolated from the fruits as well as from
Streptomyces cyaneus 2299-SV1, has also been synthesized in two steps from
methylated bilobol (10). The structure–activity relationship study of synthetic products
was described by means of cytotoxic assay against human KB carcinoma cell lines.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.