Effect of oxygen on the threshold voltage of a-IGZO TFT
- Effect of oxygen on the threshold voltage of a-IGZO TFT
- 정유진; 전윤수; 김승한; 이상렬
- a-IGZO; Oxide TFT; O2 partial pressure; Threshold voltage
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- VOL 6, NO 4, 539-542
- Thin-film transistors (TFTs) are fabricated using an amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide
(a-IGZO) channel layer by rf-magnetron sputtering. Oxygen partial pressure significantly changed the
transfer characteristics of a-IGZO TFTs. Measurements performed on а-IGZO TFT show the change
of threshold voltage in the transistor channel layer and electrical properties with varying O2 ratios. The
device performance is significantly affected by adjusting the O2 ratio. This ratio is closely related
with the modulation generation by reducing the localized trapping carriers and defect centers at the
interface or in the channel layer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.