- 이재균; 민선준; 조용서; 차주환; Hiroyasu Sato
- Single X-ray crystal
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E67, o3407-1-o3407-13
- In the title compound, C27H26O4, each of the cyclohexenone
rings adopts a half-chair conformation. The dihedral angle
between the two phenyl rings is 89.53 (5) . The hydroxy and
carbonyl O atoms face each other and are orientated to allow
the formation of two intramolecular O—HㆍㆍㆍO hydrogen
bonds, which are typical of xanthene derivatives.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.