Realization of All-Optical Circular Shift Register Using Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
- Realization of All-Optical Circular Shift Register Using Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
- 이지석; 이혁재; 이택진; 이석; 우덕하; 전영민; 김재헌
- Circular shift register; optical logic; semiconductor optical amplifier
- Issue Date
- 제19회 광전자 및 광통신 학술회의 논문
- , 262-263
- An all-optical circular shift register, one of key components for optical computing and signal processing, is experimentally demonstrated by using cross-gain modulation of semiconductor optical Amplifier. The ideal optical systems of circular shift registers are suggested. In suggested system, a left circular shift register up to three times has been experimentally performed using two SOAs, and verified upon VPI simulation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.