Ag Interlayered Transparent Conducting Electrode for Photovoltaic Cells
- Ag Interlayered Transparent Conducting Electrode for Photovoltaic Cells
- 양정도; 옥일우; 조정민; 박동희; 신원석; 김경곤; 문상진; 유경화; 최원국
- Solar cell; transparent conducting electrode; dielectric/ag/dielectric
- Issue Date
- Japanese journal of applied physics
- VOL 51, NO 10, 10NE07-1-10NE07-4
- We fabricated the organic photovoltaic (OPV) cells on the transparent and low resistive multilayer electrode of a few nm Ag layer embedded
Al doped zinc oxide film (AZO/Ag/AZO) on a glass. AZO and Ag consisting of the continuous multilayer were fabricated using rf magnetron at
room temperature successively. AZO (45 nm)/Ag (11 nm)/AZO (45 nm) electrode shows an electrical resistivity of 6:56 x 10-5 Ωcm, optical
transmittance of 89.3% at 550nm and figure of merit (FOM) value of 4:94 x 10-2 Ω-1. An inverted structure OPV was fabricated on AZO/Ag/AZO
transparent electrode in which TiOx and PEDOT:PSS were used as an electron transport and hole transport layer respectively. The OPVs showed
power conversion efficiency and fill factor as high as 2.07%, 0.51 respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.