A stationary plasma thruster for modification of polymer and ceramic surfaces
- A stationary plasma thruster for modification of polymer and ceramic surfaces
- 박종용; 정연식; Yu.A. Ermakov; 최원국
- stationary plasma thruster; surface modification; low energy high fluence; ceramic surface; polymer surface
- Issue Date
- Nuclear instruments & methods in physics research. Section B, Beam interactions with materials and atoms
- VOL 239, 440-450
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.