SHARON under the limitation of inorganic carbon: enrichment and high-rate conversion of nitrogen
- SHARON under the limitation of inorganic carbon: enrichment and high-rate conversion of nitrogen
- 배효관; 양희정; 이석헌; 정윤철; 유영제
- Partial nitritation; ANAMMOX; Biofilm; Nitrogen
- Issue Date
- IWA Nutrient Removal and Recovery 2012 Proceeding
- , 34-35
- This study investigated the SHARON process using sponge-type moving bed biofilm reactor
and the feasibility of the control of ammonia-oxidation efficiency using the ratio of
HCO3--C/N as an operational parameter. The most predominant AOB of N. europaea showed
the maximum nitrogen conversion rate with controlled ratio of HCO3--C/N = 1:1 was 2.53
kg-N/m3-day which is comparable to the previous results of high-rate SHARON process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.