An Indoor Positioning System Using Vision aided Advanced PDR technology without image DB and with motion recognition
- An Indoor Positioning System Using Vision aided Advanced PDR technology without image DB and with motion recognition
- 이택진; 신범주; 이정호; 이현호; 김재헌; 김철기; 윤두희; 이석
- navigation; communication; classifier
- Issue Date
- Pacific PNT 2013
- In this paper, we proposed an indoor positioning system using vision aided advanced PDR technology. The novelty of this research is that the vision-based positioning system does not need an image DB and the PDR system could estimate a position regardless of any motions. For motion recognition, we make an ANN-based classifier and which gives a very high recognition rate. We estimate a height using barometric pressure sensor calibrated by sea-level pressure and true altitude. We experiment a field test and its result is less than 3% of error rate. We anticipate that the proposed system will be applied to the smartphone-based navigation system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.