Near edge X-ray absorption fine structure study of Zn0.8Mg0.2O thin films
- Near edge X-ray absorption fine structure study of Zn0.8Mg0.2O thin films
- Ankush Vij; Amanpal Singh; Ravi Kumar; Sanjeev Gautam; Dinesh Kumar; 채근화
- Sol-gel; X-ray diffraction; X-ray absorption spectroscopy
- Issue Date
- AIP conference proceedings
- VOL 1536, 721-722
- We report the local electronic structure study of Zn0.8Mg0.2O thin films using x-ray absorption spectroscopy. The films were deposited on p-Si (100) substrates by sol-gel method and then annealed in O2 ambient for 1 hour. X-ray diffraction (XRD) confirmed the single phase wurtzite structure with a (002) preferred orientation. The near edge x-ray absorption fine structure (NEXAFS) spectrum collected at O K–edge indicates the presence of some oxygen vacancies in
the film. The NEXAFS at Mg K-edge confirms the Mg doping into ZnO lattice. Zn L3-edge spectra feature reflects no Zn defect related features.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.