Control of Spin Precession in a Spin-Injected Field Effect Transistor
- Control of Spin Precession in a Spin-Injected Field Effect Transistor
- 구현철; 권재현; 엄종화; 장준연; 한석희; Mark Johnson
- spin-FET; gate control; spin injection
- Issue Date
- VOL 325, 1515-1518
- Spintronics increases the functionality of information processing while seeking to overcome some
of the limitations of conventional electronics. The spin-injected field effect transistor, a lateral
semiconducting channel with two ferromagnetic electrodes, lies at the foundation of spintronics
research. We demonstrated a spin-injected field effect transistor in a high-mobility InAs
heterostructure with empirically calibrated electrical injection and detection of ballistic spinpolarized
electrons. We observed and fit to theory an oscillatory channel conductance as a function
of monotonically increasing gate voltage.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.